Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Grey Day

It rained a lot today on the island. Not a heavy downpour, but enough drizzle to discourage going out for fun.

The forecasts was for a cool day with not too much sunshine so I thought I might be able to enjoy a stroll just before lunch to work up my flagging appetite. They said nothing about a sustained drizzle.

The traffic in Victoria Island compounded the problem so much that I was trapped in the drizzle and ended up getting more than a little wet.

On my return from the Office, I looked up a few weather sites and see which were more accurate.
www.wunderground.com was pretty accurate in its prediction along with www.tutiempo.net both beating weather.com's mostly cloudy prediction.

Both sites were easy to navigate and I spent little time to get the needed info. of course these were not the only sites I visited, but I rejected any site that required more than three clicks to get the information I sought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you found the ultimate weather site yet?
Please let me know!