Thursday, September 28, 2006

Phoney Insurance

I got mugged a while back and lost my phones. One a Sonyericsson K700i GSM phone, the other a Nokia 6225.

Anyway, I was discussing the event when this insurance salesman jumps in and tries to sell me insurance on a new phone so it wont cost a thing to replace next time. I mean the guy was already talking about a next time!

I replaced the Nokia though, but I have not made up my mind on which Sonyericsson to buy yet.

Any suggestions?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whudup Chuki,

Sorry to hear about the mugging. I guess Naija never change.

Only logged onto yahoo messenger today (since forever) and got a link to this blog. Heard from Benzene that you got hitched you are now a proud dad. Congrats. Those of you who have taken the plunge get liver pass me. :-)

Anonymous said...

By the way, isn't the Nokia 6225 a CDMA phone? Is there a CDMA based carrier in Naija? Email me with your number make we yarn.

fchuki said...

KC! Na wa o! I go email u d number if u still dey use that id.

By the way, Top CDMA carriers in Nigeria:
Intercellular
MTS 1st Wireless
Multilinks
Reltel
Starcomms

There are more but i dont remember all just now. Some are regional only like Rainbownet or something like that.

Anonymous said...

You can use kcdike@gmail.com. Na my no. 1 address these days.