Monday, September 04, 2006

Music While You Work

I used to catch "music while you work" a radio program from back in the day when Sunshine 97.6 was the bomb on the airwaves. Well before Rhythm 93.7 and 96.9 Coolfm were mere ideas.

Now, I have several options for music in the office. I have a large selection of music, mostly old stuff but still hugely enjoyable jams.

Those who know me well know I love Rap and rock. Most types of music... but for me there's nothing like soothing music while @ work. I still dig Lighthouse Family, Seal, Sade and so on, but these are from my private collection (not to say there are no new releases, but then the oldies are solid goodies). Jazz, blues, soul, country and western classical, name it.

I have lots of options when it comes to playing my selections. Windows media player, Winamp, Real media. I have tried a lot of other jukeboxes including media monkey and music match, but media player, real and winamp are still my choice. reason being that with any of them, i can quickly listen to online radio stations for free, without having to register for anything. I just select the online radio station and away I go.

Tell me what's your music?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: